ETHEL/HICKSON - Verdun Condos
Unique in Verdun! Location! Location! Choosing Ethel/Hickson is choosing to live in the heart of services in a unique and contemporary setting. The proposed six fully renovated units will amaze you with top quality, natural and environmentally friendly materials. Get all the details at 1-800-895-7805 code 3061 (Quick pre-recorded message)
Ethel-Hickson is a masterpiece where the architecture of the 1910's era is still present and adapted to today's trends. Each unit has its authenticity. Whether it's the units with mezzanines and terraces overlooking the St. Joseph's Oratory, or on the ground level units where we arranged elegance and ''Loft style'', you 'll be amazed by the design, optimization of living spaces and the possibilities of developments.
This magnificent building at the corner of Ethel and Hickson streets and facing the Joannette Park is within walking distance of Wellington avenue, of excellent restaurants, shops , and metro stations De l'Église and LaSalle. All these elements make Ethel-Hickson a judicious choice. For those who prefer to use their vehicle, access to the main arteries is simple and fast, and a few steps from here, you have access to indoor parking on Ethel Street which can be offered as a courtesy for one full year. Located near the banks and bicycle paths, The Ethel-Hickson is not only a building that stands out for its architecture, its location is strategic and distinct.
- Four units with terraces cedar
- Kitchen Cabinets: Shaker and Abstrackt model white (25 year warranty)
- Countertops : Bamboo
- Gas and Electric installation
- Stairs : Premium Oak model
- Windows: Energy efficient Energy Star
- Foundation : Adding of a Delta MS membrane and a French drain .
- Speakers: Integrated in the ceiling in each unit.
- Soundproofing : Injection cellulose (12in) between joists, sonopan, double drywall, resilient channel, polythene.
- Plumbing: completely redone according to the rules of art.
- Parking: possibility of renting an interior parking space to be protected from the weather.
- Each unit has a storage space.